Sunday, April 25, 2010

So I'm thinking...

So I'm thinking, what with all the earthquakes and volcanoes recently being the wrath of an angry god, and all that, this is what I am going to do.

I'm just saying here and now, that people better start treating me real nice, giving me gifts, throwing money, taking me out for nice dinners, inviting me to fancy parties. All that. Knob Creek bourbon, I have a fondness for that stuff too.

Because if y'all don't start treating me like royalty, I'm going to do whatever I can think of to piss off this god of your'n and then he's going to go all old testament on you. Kinda wide spread destruction. Seeing as his wrath seems to be a fairly blunt instrument, taking out the airline industry in northern Europe because certain women are too jiggly, that kind of thing, I think y'all better ante up and give me my due. Otherwise, I don't know... could be some global warming headed your way, or higher gas prices, maybe a tornado or two. Don't say I didn't warn you.

S.A.

No comments: